Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finding Hidden Messages in Songs and Music

Hi everybody,

I just thought I'd share a thought I have.

Been listening to a lot of different music lately, and some of the lyrics can be very interesting. Take the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. I was looking over the lyrics and it sounds similar to Ed's life and what he was interested in. You don't have to agree with me, just a thought.

Also, the band Tool not only has interesting song titles but album artwork as well. 46 & 2. Parabola. Lateralus.

If anyone has found anything similar or related, let me know.

Comments

• Sure, find them all the time.
    for example
    IEAIAIO by System of a Down. The song really has no explanation, but one can be found here
    http://soad.wikia.com/wiki/I-E-A-I-A-I-O
    scroll down to the interpretation, and it mentions the part about 'one flag' 'plutonium wedding rings', you can read it, but it's all garbage, misses the mark completely.
    The part in question reads

Mind Delusions Acquainted
    Bubbles Erotica
    Plutonium Wedding Rings
    Icicle Stretchings
    Bicycle Shoestrings
    One Flag
    Flaggy But One
    Painting The Paintings Of The Alive

Just take the first letter of each word
    MDA
    BE
    PWR
    IS
    BS
    OF
    FBOP

MDA is a hallucinogen, and they recorded this album, 'steal this album' in the same studio set they recorded 'toxicity'. Toxicity was admittedly recorded under heavy drug use, as the title kind of presumes, and the first song from toxicity is 'prison song' an anti 'mandatory drug sentencing' song. FBOP could stand for Federal Bureau of Prisons, and this is a little kicker message, anti establishment note for people like me/us.

Off the top of my head, Aesop Rock has a song called 'commencement at the obediance academy' and the opening line is
    'the harvest appeared less plentiful than last season'
    again, first letter of every word
    tha lp tls
    that album contains much more of this type of code, and aesop rock did another song on another album, song 'the greatest pac-man victory in history' and the last verse goes along the lines of...

Lazy summer days
    Like some decrepit land shark dumb luck squad dog lurks sicker deluded
    Last sturdy domino lean's secluded
    Don't let stupid delusions lesson super-duty labor students
    Dragnet lifer solutions
    Daddy loved sloppy dimensions like son-daughter links
    Such determinated lepers, successfully disheveled

and it looks like a mess, kinda sounds that way at first, until you realize that every word starts with LSD LSD LSD LSD over and over again, the song is about LSD, of course, just shows Aesop is no stranger to first letter ciphers

I have more notes on the subject, songs with code, If I dig up some more I'll share.
    Also, 'Stairway to Heaven' is also a secretly coded message that's meant to be interpreted as saying "we are going to make a lot of money off of this."
  • edited July 2016
    For more recent music
    Coldplays latest album has loads of it, one of my favorites is their song called Atlas, their official video perfects the song.

Best played on your television to grasp the symbolism

There are two characters named Atlas in history

The video has star trails throughout, which reminds me of Eds interference pattern. Famous one being Polaris star trail

• A recent song called " This is what you came for "
    Depicts a woman inside a cube
    What looks like the sun at different levels

One frame shows a particular triangle, thoughts?

Further research is required, these angles deal with cosmic energy flow

• Hey guys... been doing a lot of research lately on the similarities between Forrest Fenn, ED L, and Grebennikov. Wanted to let you all know that Grebennikov is the easiest to interpret and his flying segway doesn't have any bugs or bug parts on the bottom. When he refers to bees he is referring to Russian "B" cell batteries. When He talks about switching to Hornet's nests because they are paper, he switched from B or Bee battery bank to the Russian F batteries that I "think" are wrapped in paper. He also specifically calls out a type of motor system he uses and even references a battery taste in his mouth. Won't say which motor he uses or motors:) as the thrill is in the chase, all I can do is drop hints...Bottom line is Ed's generator can do a lot of stuff but the similarities in his setup and the coded description of Grebennikov are nearly identical. His reference to insects is obvious as a lover of nature...
  • Those are some interesting correlations @Pogi-18. If you search Grebennikov at the top of this page you will find a number of related threads and posts.
  • Folks should watch the Beetles movie "Help" from the early 1960s. Focus on the "bad-guys" and what they do/say. I honestly haven't made anything nor solved any ancient mysteries but I'm 100% confident that this movie has some clues to help us along the path.
  • Pogi-18 said:

Folks should watch the Beetles movie "Help" from the early 1960s. Focus on the "bad-guys" and what they do/say. I honestly haven't made anything nor solved any ancient mysteries but I'm 100% confident that this movie has some clues to help us along the path.

Interesting, there is history and truth to it
    I haven't watched it yet, but by just reviewing names and locations...
    Thuggee, English word thug comes from it
    - In reality the leader of this group was rumored to be named Jemadar.. ask any DS9 enthusiast about that similarity, star trek allegories

White Cliffs of Dover is often associated with the Seven Sisters in Sussex. A Reference to Pleiades

They changed the spelling of the woman being sacrificed, the Goddess Kali. The destroyer of the ego!

That's only a fraction, fascinating
  • Pogi-18 i have read the grebennikovs chapter flight and the memories... Itcs a very pity, that i read in english. We should read in original language.... That would be the best...
    I donct know why you thing, that there was any motor in the platform? He writes there were no mechanical parts, so the platform produced no sound... He could hover over the heads of people unnoticed.... I don't think he used any energy source....
    What about the Ikar in greek mithology? :wink:
  • Pogi-18 said:

Change 1: JehovaJah have you read the Journal from 1861 wherein JC Maxwell talks about twin magnetic vortices? Love to hear your or anyone opine about it. Quite fascinating how you can bend light and make yourself be stealthy...

Pogi, have you read EDM'S book? Bending light in my opinion is the back entrance to Eds writings
  • sorry guys... the co-owner of this site says not to trust anyone so I'm off this blog. The future is face to face. Peace Out.
  • Ist that not the ED's wheel geometry( new Jerusalem from the Apocalypse)? I have seen this in ancient aliens today. I though i must post it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c5/New_Jerusalem_(Michell)_Sacred_Geometry.svg/480px-New_Jerusalem_(Michell)_Sacred_Geometry.svg.png

• Pogi-18 said:

sorry guys... the co-owner of this site says not to trust anyone so I'm off this blog. The future is face to face. Peace Out.

That was general statement but you can trust this site more than most.
  • edited August 2016
    Pogi-18 said:

sorry guys... the co-owner of this site says not to trust anyone so I'm off this blog. The future is face to face. Peace Out.

That was a general statement but you can trust this site from those of thus flesh and blood folks more than most.
  • I told him not to trust anyone either... I sure don't. Oops.
    Definitely don't trust anyone or anything you read on the infinet.
    You can trust me though, I'm ok. I promise.
    There's way worse things on the web than us... maybe? I don't know, I avoid all glowing screens as much as physically possible. Traps your soul, you know.
  • Pogi-18 said:

Hi pogi, what do you mean?