Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• What happened when you build this?
  • I didn't build this. Only made smaller version of this. But I dont know how it possible to have any electricity, from these kilograms of iron.
  • Hmm.. that looks interesting.

I don't think you should get any electricity out of it @BetweenStars
  • Old secret on the railroad...
    Those pair of rails pick up electric from the air.
    Notice how the cross bars operate. Train axle completes the circuit. One rail is charged + and the other rail charged -.
    I remember asking when I was younger why there was a cable linking the rail sections. But not always.

Walked the rails often when I was younger.
    Like to catch a train do it as it comes into town, they slow down.

First time riding on a train was a freight train engine. Met the engineer and crew while having dinner with my mother. Never forget the sound that diesel engine made as first they throttle up the diesel motor then start applying power to the electric motors.

I know other people have figured out how to pull power from the air from ionic charges.

A hundred years ago there wasn't much to be used. Now there is tons of it flying around from man made source's.

You cable is what has my curiosity. I know the more fine strand's the cable has the better things work.

Years ago I made a tool that did nothing except twist wires together as it pulled wire from multiple spools at one time.

So I got wondering about weight and diameter of the cables. Type of metal. The vague points of the device you mentioned above.

You know a hundred strand 1/2 cable verses a 300 strand 1/2 cable. Twisted clockwise or twisted counter clockwise?

Just questions of curiosity.

Myself I've been tinkering with various projects.

And this one I figured would work since I know long lengths of track and wires do charge from ions in the air.

Like one woman said to me. Her beauty had nothing to do with smoke attracting to her, it had to do with ionic charges. I told her she was not my type cause she was to educated.

But I knew she was right.

Just like if I wear the right combination of clothing I can super charge as I move around.

I know Ed was sand bagging cause he put heavy iron in his boots.

Every tired riding a bike with heavy boots?

• Think more simple, Earth is flat, Ed know that. Use a flat round magnet with a hole in the center, just like Earth. The universe is a big square metal magnetic box. Heaven is where the light for the sun is generated, heaven and Earth are separated by a firmament. Which is why the night sky is black/dark Navy blue. If you could see the dark side of the Moon and you would see it attached to something. The moon and stars move the same path and speed for infinity. The wheel in the sky keeps on turning 😉
  • I think you are wrong . Edward literally shows ball earth in "Magnetic Current". Just think, magnets creating almost sphere fields. Geomantic grid, magnetic field, standing waves can only exist on sphere earth. Or look on startrails from equator.
  • My world is flat too. It makes things much simpler, than bunch of nonsense heliocentric theories.
    Where in MC was Ed showing ball earth?
    Standing waves can exist inside of any container.
  • edited February 2020
    In Magnetic Current.
    By the way what is simple on flat earth?
  • @BetweenStars everything.
    I asked you something BTW.
  • edited February 2020
    He shows sphere earth in magnetic current.

Everything, you mean stars sun and moon trails?
  • "Geologists do not know what gravitation is, and what causes earthquakes and mountains. Perpetual transformation is going on with this Earth all the time. When atoms burst in the middle if the Earth, the magnets are running out from the middle, and so cause gravitation by attracting the matter that is in front of them, and when many magnets have come out, then there will be contraction that will cause earthquakes and mountains.

Astronomers do not know what causes seasons. All planets and the sun have magnet poles. The magnet poles are pulling and pushing the Earth in axis way. The Earth’s summer end is always a stronger magnet pole than the winter end, and that causes the Earth to slide axis way and make the seasons.

Millions of people all over the world have been fooled, including myself, by wrong drawing in geography books, in showing how the Earth’s yearly path around the sun causes summer and winter. In fact the drawings are wrong. I was lucky. I made a rock telescope and a rock sundial and they defooled me. Now I know the right path the Earth follows. The scientists should come to the ROCK GATE, Homestead, Florida, and have a look at the new drawing, the telescope and the sundial, and see how they would affect science."

"All my hanging magnets or compasses they never point to the earth's magnetic pole, neither to the geographical pole. They point a little Northeast. The only reason I can figure out why they point in that way is, looking from the same geographical meridian
    the North magnetic pole is on, the South magnetic pole is one hundred and fifteen longitudes West from it. In rough estimation the earth's South magnetic pole is two hundred and sixty miles West from the same meridian the earth's North magnetic pole is on. That causes the North and South Pole magnets to run in Northeast and Southwest direction My location is too far away from the magnetic poles so all my magnets are guided by the general stream of individual North and South Pole magnets that are passing by."

He seems to me to be operating under a heliocentric spherical earth model, but anything is possible.
  • imgur.com/a/eZYes3U
  • @Magnetic_Universe thanxs! However he doesn’t explicitly say anything about it being a globe. But he does say this, as you’ve quoted:

“ Millions of people all over the world have been fooled, including myself, by wrong drawing in geography books, in showing how the Earth’s yearly path around the sun causes summer and winter. In fact the drawings are wrong. I was lucky. I made a rock telescope and a rock sundial and they defooled me. Now I know the right path the Earth follows. The scientists should come to the ROCK GATE, Homestead, Florida, and have a look at the new drawing, the telescope and the sundial, and see how they would affect science.”

Which does say a lot to me. :)
  • imgur.com/a/eZYes3U

The reason why i was asking you for the reference is, that i exactly knew that you are referring these drawings.
    Which are NOT Ed’s drawings.
    So as Ed says, you were fooled too.